Kunyung Primary any good?

Guest suey

Hello,

Well all those fears about moving again are coming back and I need to reassurance. We've been in Patterson Lakes for the last year, my sons have settled really well at the school there, and I've made some good friends. However, we just felt Patterson lakes was quite expensive property wise for what's there, really unless you can afford to buy in the waterfront then it's great. Anyway we have chosen to rent another property in Mount Elizanext month and my eldest son is starting at Kunyung Primary. No ofcourse i'm getting all worried hoping that we've made the right decision. Guess what I'm really asking is Kunyng a good school? I've heard a lot of english people send there kids there soI'm hoping he'll fit in aswell as what he did in Patterson Lakes. Ofcourse if there's alot of negative feedback about Kunyung, then he still has his name in Patto laes so I'd consider driving every day.

I welcome your comments

Many thanks

Suey:unsure:

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Sue

Patterson Lakes is lovely but as you say property is quite expensive especially the rentals. Mt Eliza is also lovely and I am sure you will be happy there.

I have heard good reports about Kunyung although I don't have children there. I am sure there will not be much different between that and PL and Mt Eliza have an excellent secondary school so I am sure everything will work out perfect.

Good luck with everything.

Kate

Archived