461 visa problems

Guest GLEN SMITH

Guest Gollywobbler

Hello Glenn

I have moved your question into the Migration Issues section because you are more likely to receive answers in here.

Are you experiencing problems yourself in relation to a subclass 461 visa?

Best wishes

Gill

• 3 weeks later...
Guest olly.harris

what sort of problems?

I am in Aus on a 461, took AGES to get it approved (6 months) as not many people know about it or how to process it properly. We ended up using a NZ immigration agent.

Once here though it's non-resrtictive, can work, enter and exit the country etc no problems.

Guest olly.harris

No, applied for it once we arrived in Aus. I arrived on a Working Holiday Visa, then immediately applied from here. My partner could arrive without issue because of her NZ Passport.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GLEN SMITH

This visa to us was such an easy visa to get. We have had no problems with any stage of it what so ever. The medicals arrived at Australia House on the 19th of Jan 2009 we had an e-mail the next day telling us the visa had been granted. Redcliffe here we come, end of March yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• 7 months later...

Hey there

I am waiting on my 461, I appled in April and have still heard nothing, apart form the fact that i havea case officer. Did you get an email requesting you to go for a medical?

Any other hints?

Tks so much

Z

Archived