• Announcements

• The Pom Queen

New Forum Upgrade   03/24/2017

On behalf of the admin and moderators of the forum we would like to thank you for your patience during the forum upgrade.  We understand that members don't like change, but unfortunately we had to move with the times. There are lots of exciting changes and features to be made in the coming weeks, however, our priority was to get you all back online as quickly as possible. There is a thread in Forum Q & A (accessible via the link below) if there are any urgent issues please post them in there then we can monitor one thread instead of missing posts. Thank you once again The Pom Queen and Cerberus1 ADMIN
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest peter

visas

5 posts in this topic

HI EVERYONE, :)

I`M AN ELECTRICIAN LOOKING TO EMIGRATE TO WESTERN AUSTRALIA WITH MY PARTNER EVE.WERE IN THE EARLY STAGES TRYING TO GATHER AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE, ATTENDED OZ EXPO IN LONDON LAST MONTH WHICH WAS VERY HELPFULL,WAS GIVEN CONDITIONAL STATE SPONSORSHIP FOR SKILLED MIGRATION TO W.A.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME,ASSUMING EVERY THING GOES OK WITH THE APPLICATION,IS THERE A TIME LIMIT SET FROM HAVING THE VISA FOR MIGRATION TO ACTUALLY ARRIVING IN AUSTRALIA OR IS IT YOUR OWN CHOICE AS TO WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO ARRIVE.

THANKS.....PETER.

HI EVERYONE, :)

I`M AN ELECTRICIAN LOOKING TO EMIGRATE TO WESTERN AUSTRALIA WITH MY PARTNER EVE.WERE IN THE EARLY STAGES TRYING TO GATHER AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE, ATTENDED OZ EXPO IN LONDON LAST MONTH WHICH WAS VERY HELPFULL,WAS GIVEN CONDITIONAL STATE SPONSORSHIP FOR SKILLED MIGRATION TO W.A.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME,ASSUMING EVERY THING GOES OK WITH THE APPLICATION,IS THERE A TIME LIMIT SET FROM HAVING THE VISA FOR MIGRATION TO ACTUALLY ARRIVING IN AUSTRALIA OR IS IT YOUR OWN CHOICE AS TO WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO ARRIVE.

THANKS.....PETER.

Hi Peter

Welcome to the forum.

You have 12 months from the date of your police checks or medicals (whichever is the earlier date of the two). The only time I think this changes is if you have a health undertaking due to a medical condition and then it can be 6 months instead.

So the clock starts ticking really from when you have one of the above done.

Good luck with the process, it's like a rollercoaster ride, up,down,up,down

Cal x

Hi Peter

Good luck with the process. Just wanted to ask - which expo did you go to? We're holding out for the one in a couple of weeks but I didn't know there was an earlier one in London!

Thanks

Maggi

Hi Peter

Good luck with the process. Just wanted to ask - which expo did you go to? We're holding out for the one in a couple of weeks but I didn't know there was an earlier one in London!

Thanks

Maggi

Hi Peter

Thanks

Maggi

HI MAGGI,

THE EXPO THAT I ATTENDED WAS (SKILLS4OZ) AT AUSTRALIA HOUSE LONDON.

PETER.