Templestowe area

Guest alexm

:emoticon-signxmas:Hubby starting work in Box Hill in the new year. Any thoughts on Templestowe area? Are their good primary schools, nice shopping and cafe's there?

Any other suburbs near Box Hill we should look at (not too pricey). Seen other threads recommending Ivanhoe? What about Greensborough/Eltham - are they too far out?

Sorry for all the questions. First time on POI.

hi there, yeh Temlestowe is a nice area, a little more pricey than other areas, we arrived a week ago and our friend has lived in DONCASTER for a year, its a lovely place and THE WESTFIELDS SHOPPING CENTER has recentlly been made over, its bigger than the trafford center i was amazed by it,Doncaster east is also lovely we have just applied for a rental there, there is also Donvale.My other half is starting work at DONCASTER AUDI its where his apprentise works (our friend) any other info just pm me i will try my best see you soon hopefully Rikki and Mark

Guest jankroo

Hi Templestowe usually a little expensive & spread out better to live in Eltham heaps of schools

better area than Greensy . Bus to Boxhill from there or 15min easy drive... good luck

We live in Blackburn, great area, good schools, nice people and a good stroll or short bus trip to Box Hill. On the city side is Mont Albert very nice but bit pricey.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Templestowe usually a little expensive & spread out better to live in Eltham heaps of schools

better area than Greensy . Bus to Boxhill from there or 15min easy drive... good luck

Have had a quick reccie at all the suburbs mentioned and fell in love with Eltham - easy commute for hubby and nice school for our son. Moving there end of January. Know where I can get a job in Eltham area?

Thanks guys! After a quick reccie around all the suburbs mentioned have plumped for Eltham - easy commute for hubby and good school for our son. Moving end January.

Now all I need to do is find myself a job in the Eltham/Greensborough area - help anyone???

Guest jankroo

Glad to hear you managed to sort things out!

Lots to offer around Eltham, St Andrews Market Saturdays worth the visit for the fresh veg, flowers need to be early! lots of Vineyards in the Yarra Valley, Good coffee & cafe's as for supermarkets you will be a little disappointed compared to the UK. Doncaster Shopping Centre has just been extended which is very popular. All the best for the New Year!!

Archived