Hi i am new to this

Guest roma 2

Hello my name is Francesca but my friends call me Frankie.

I am 10 yrs old and hoping to go to the Gold Coast in the next 2 yrs.

I would like to make friends on here please

My mum is roma 1 on here

Frankie x:wideyedxmas::wub:

hi frankie, welcome to pio. you will love the gold coast its a great place with lovely beaches. i am sure you will make lots of friends on here, i am too old lol but wanted to say hello and welcome:smilexmas:

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hiya Frankie...!

Thanks for the message and welcome to PomsinOz...!

As I said, I'm 16 and we're hopefully off to the Gold Coast/Brisbane too!

Are you excited about the move...???

Dan x :emoticon-signxmas:

Hi Dan ,

mum got in before me.

yes i am excited as i have seen mum and dad's pictures of the gold coast and it looks lovely, frankiex

Guest WARDStoOZ
Hi Dan ,

mum got in before me.

yes i am excited as i have seen mum and dad's pictures of the gold coast and it looks lovely, frankiex

I'm glad to hear it! It does look fantastic!

Dan x :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest donovan

Hiya Roma 2

We live on the Gold Coast with our 3 boys age 13/10 & 4 they have made lots of friends and love the Gold Coast, were off to wet n wild or movie world today as it is really hot

Sarah x

Guest sean,marie & gang

Hiiiyaa Frankie,

We are moving to the Gold Coast too. (=S) Not sure where yet as my mum keeps changing her mind :P. We are moving next year at some point but not sure when yet.I am really excited about moving and cant wait until i am there and on that beach!!!! The Gold Coast looks AMAZING been checking it out on google earth. hehe.

Talk Soon.

Charlotte ...x (btw...i am 13 =) )

Hello Kara, i live in Norwich and we are hoping to go to the Gold coast . i have never been but my mum and dad have and they liked it.have you ever been to oz?

frankie xx:biggrinxmas:

Hi Frankie

I have never been to oz.Where abouts in australia is gold coast?. we are hoping to move to perth.

I have saved you as a friend on my mums login so this is my own login its kara 9 and I will save you as a friend on that too. What kind of things do you like , whats your hobbies?. Are you scared about moving to oz.

kara x

Hi Kara, i am up early now to get to the computer first but still mum beat me to it!

the gold coast i think is near brisbane.. my mum has a cousin there in palm beach.

i like to play on the wii aand on my trampoline but it has been taken down now the winter is here boo hoo.

i am going to try archery soon as i am going on a week trip to the lake district next year with the school. i also like running but hate korfball , do you play that?

i like to listen to girls aloud and i hate high school musical and hannah montana!!

what do you like to do? i will get mum to show me how to add friends again,

bye frankie xx:coolxmas:

Archived