:S

Guest Jordannnn!

Guest Jordannnn!

Hi,

Im Jordan N ive lived here bout a year n 4 months now getting well bored coz i aint met an English person yet well i have but much younger than me im 15 and need mates. :D

x x x:arghh:

Guest Andy Chapman

Welcome to PIO alot of younger members on here and an Arcade to keep you occupied for hours Jordan

Enjoy yourself buddy and lets hope you meet some of the younger generation on PIO

Andy

Guest becci14

Heyy, im becci (im 14 and 15 in February), and i can totally see what you mean, everyone i have got in touch with on here is 12 years old or younger which is a right pain in the backside. And when i finally find someone around my age they are moving to somewhere else (i.e. gold coast or melbourne or perth). i cant find anyone who is 14/15 moving to sydney :( but im still hopefull and waiting ;) lol. Hope you can find someone who is moving/moved near you who is your age :D and i hope its nice over there :D

best wishes

xx

becci :)

Hiya Jordannn, We arrive next week staying in Brisbane and then not sure where we are heading from there really, although it looks like we may have abit of work on the sunny coast -!!

I have 2 boys Luke & Jordan and they are 17 and 15 - are you looking for girl friends or boys or any friends really?

Whats school like Jordann have you found any good friends there?

Good luck x

Guest Jordannnn!

Hii,

I have met 1 of your sons Luke :D hes told about it all and hes very excited.

Ummm. Yeah i have got friends but there not the same as my friends in England( Kent ) there really different and its just hard to get used to.

i go to Kawana waters state high school i think its soo different but thats just what i need to get used to aye. I live on the sunshine coast lived here for about a year and 4 months now time flys!

Have fun with the flight long time :D.

x x

Archived