and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest jocky boy

work to go over to...

Guest jocky boy

Hi there everyone :) it's been a long time while since i have been online glad to be back.

last month got police reports and medicals and waiting on one more thing from my work inland revenue crap as i have small buisness they are so aquarred not spelled right i know :lol: . well i was wondering does anyone know of any sites you can go onto to try and get a job to go over to .

talk to employers e.t.c.

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By EBall123
        Hey Everyone,
        I applied for my second year visa on the 19th of Dec and haven't heard anything. My boyfriend and I worked on the same farms for the same time and he got his visa approval back straight away. The only question we answered differently was that I had been outside of the UK for more than 6months. Is it because I out this that it is taking longer?
        We wanted to fly back out on the 23rd of Jan bit worried it will take ages as some people have said they are still waiting 2/3months later? My mum is flying out in the 4th of Feb so I hope I get it!
        Please help with any other similar stories or why you think it is taking so long? I am really stressing!
      • By Siobhan_x
        Hey.. so I'm 27 year old female have 4 years in recruitment - engineering and trades, which I don't really want to do, and have 8 years in administration. I have never been to the sunny coast and heard it's not so good for white collar roles 😔 I am going to do more research and try asking more agencies but I generally get the same answer back "you need to be here" or ignored. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Ps .. I have no idea where I will be living yet! I'm not moving until May 2018 but I generally will go where the work is 
      • By Iain1
        Hi 

Im from the UK  looking if anyone planning  to go australia on working holiday visa by late 2018 or early 2019. 

I am in two mind to go traveling solo plan it all myself or be with travel buddy, or go with them travel group for first couple of weeks, i am hoping  start regional work first so i could be eligible for 2nd WHV and give me more time to  travel spend time there. 
        Have couple of question too.
        1. where would be best season to go to find regional work, as i seen on many forums  from nov to jan busy period, where everyone looking for work also most expensive time for getting flights which i am trying not to go for.

2. Where would you recommend i should start off first, i was thinking to do western australia to do work.

3. Banking as i will be transferring money before go out there.  as well back and forwards to uk  while in australia which bank would anyone recommend so i not paying fortune on transaction fee on exchange rate. i have seen HSBC which i could open in Australia not pay any fees while transferring money back and forwards to uk will need to double check this.

Any tip or recommendation will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
      • By MrsWayLay17
        We're looking to settle in Hervey Bay. Originally being from Brisbane I can't envisage us living back in a big city.  Does anyone have any links with HB and know if it would be well suited for a family of four with their children of Primary school age.  What is the employment scenario like there? I've looked online and that's been helpful but I was hoping some of you would be able to give their insight.  

Are there any areas around HB (Not Maryborough) that you think is worth checking out? Keen to go anywhere from Bribie Island area right up towards Bundy but not quite as far as that! HB preferable. 
      • By ausj
        Hello!
        Long time reader, first time poster. I have been researching visas for awhile and now it's getting closer to the time I need to make plans.  
        Our situation:
        I am an Australian citizen who has been in the UK on a working holiday visa which is set to expire in Feb 2018. It’s looking like it would be difficult for me to get a work visa in the UK for a few reasons. The main issues being that the company I work for is small, isn’t on the registered list of sponsors and the fact that the business needs to prove they’ve advertised the job for 2 months and can’t fill it locally. 
        This doesn’t bother me too much because I feel ready to move back to Australia. However, I can’t just think about myself as my boyfriend (UK citizen) is here. We are both in our 20s. We have only been together for a year but things are going well and we are planning a future together. He is open to the idea of moving to Aus (we’re going there later this year and I’m sure he’ll fall in love with it haha). FYI - We do not live together.
        It’s tricky timing as he’s just got a promotion at his job. He works for a large international company which may come in handy for us if they are willing to sponsor him. His qualifications/experience is in marketing, account management, sales and E-retail management.
        We have been looking at what Aus visa options there are for him and I’m wondering what would be best.
        Work visa – Does his experience qualify for a work visa after the changes to the skills list? Does a company need to sponsor him? Work sponsorship – Perhaps the Australian office of his company could sponsor his visa? Working Holiday visa – As he is under 30 it seems easiest to just get a working holiday visa to start with. However, it’s a real shame you can only work at a company for a maximum of 6 months. If he entered on a working holiday visa, started working at a company and they wanted to sponsor him after 5 months can he switch to another visa type? Partner – This doesn’t seem possible as we don’t live together yet I understand work visas don’t count towards eventual permanent residency, is that correct?
        There’s so much to think about with both our jobs, visas and moving that I have been getting a bit stressed by it but I’m trying to get the process started sooner rather than later. I appreciate any insight people have.