Little mountain ???

Guest Tommoinoz

Guest Tommoinoz

Anyone living in Little Mountain ??? What are the schools like... have 2 kids, one at High School and the other at Primary..... Looking at Caloundra and surrounding area, saw a nice house here for rental..

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Guest Sharon1

Hi, we live at Caloundra West not far from Little Mountain. Our kids go to Golden Beach State School which we've found to be good. Kids have made lots of friends and we have friends whose kids go to Meridan at Ivadale Lakes which is supposed to be good. Our daughter is off to Caloundra High in January which also seems to be a good school as well. If I can help with any-thing let me know.

Sharon.

Guest Tommoinoz

Hi sandra... thanks for your reply. Going to have a nosey round, did look at both of those schools and they did look nice. Nice to hear that your kids have settled well.

Cheers

Guest Sharon1

We love it here.Love having the good weather nearly all the time and going to the beach every week. Are you enjoying life here and have you made lots of friends?

Guest Jordannnn!

Yeah we like the weather to :D. No not many friends b-coz they dont have the same humor as us and the like nothing like my friends in England totally differnt its weird and sad :( but appart from school like the weather n stuff its brilliant (:. x

Archived