Sign in to follow this  
Guest bodhi

OZ Experience Prices

Guest bodhi

Hey Guys,

Im about to fly to Cairns and come back down the east coast to Sydney. I have a couple of mates doing the OZ Experience bus. The pass is called the "Cobber". Anyway, im sure they told me they paid about £150 for it back home in Scotland but when i went to the website it costs like $950!! A friend of mine bought it in a hostel in Cairns for $600.

So.....i was wondering if anyone had any ideas how to get that pass for a reasonable price, well, more reasonable than $950!!

Thanks.

Alan

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By hia
        Hi everyone

Please can somebody tell me that if i have 2 years of human reaource advisor expwrience and 4 years of human resource manager experience in a school, will i be able to get a positive skill assessment from AIM? 

THANKS
      • By Alimoustafa
        I am a pharmacist graduated and obtained my bachelor degree in August 2014 but my registeration in the ministry of health was in February 2015 will my work experience be counted from the date of obtaining my bachelor degree?
        I was in a mandatory armed service as a pharmacist for 30 months will they need anything other than the work experience certificate such as pay slips or insurance as I can not afford any requirement like that from the armed forces.

• By vrob3l
        I have two questions regarding skills.
        1) Is education (time spent on university) considered as experience for skill assessment (maybe partially)? To be specific my assessing authority is Engineers Australia.
        2) To get additional points for my partner's skills, her skills must be assessed as well. What happenes if she has only Master's degree and no post-graduate experience, is she still eligible and will I get points? (VETASSES)
        Thanks in advance for help!
      • By Ozzie
        So this is a question for those who have already made the move. Just wondering if you had your time again, what would you do differently?
        Not looking for 'never have moved' sort of thing (and please if we can not have a Australia vs. UK heated debate), more of a 'wish I had taken x, y and z' or 'left the... behind' or done something in advance of the move.
        We've 6 month exactly today until we arrive so grateful for those with experience & thanks for any insights.