Oh flurking ballcocks

Guest Working to fish

Guest Working to fish

JUst phoned Hifx in the uk as the oz office is now closed ,And the bloody gits have told me i can not exchange my money with HIFX UK ,and that i will have to wait until Hifx oz opening in the morning , oh flurking hell ,not happy .

:cry::cry:all that extra money was getting me a bigger boat the flurking barstewards.

Guest Steve&Mandy
JUst phoned Hifx in the uk as the oz office is now closed ,And the bloody gits have told me i can not exchange my money with HIFX UK ,and that i will have to wait until Hifx oz opening in the morning , oh flurking hell ,not happy .

:cry::cry:all that extra money was getting me a bigger boat the flurking barstewards.

Just seen the rate now and its 2.616 and going up maybe the oz branch being closed is a blessing in disguise because tomorrow it may by higher for you to buy your boat and get us one too lol

steve

Just seen the rate now and its 2.616 and going up maybe the oz branch being closed is a blessing in disguise because tomorrow it may by higher for you to buy your boat and get us one too lol

steve

Hope it climbs for you both....and everyone else thats in the same position!!

Deb xx

Archived