Hi is anyone moving to the gold coast

steve/helen

Guest donovan
Hi Sarah got everything crossed that your house viewing goes well on fri,when do u plan to leave the uk?How long did u have to wait to get a co after u had recieved the letter saying that they had recieved your application?How do u feel at the moment i bet u cant believe it u r really going!luv Helenx

Hiya Helen,

Thanks I hope we sell the house quic so we can get out there.

Our application was recieved on the 15th Aug, we were allocated our co just b4 Christmas, so sent for our police checks then, had meds done early Jan and got our visa's last Thursday.

Hope this helps

Take care

Sarahx

Hi Helen,

Sorry but I haven't got your message!!How weird!I will try to send you one to your email & u could reply before deleting...how technical am I??!!!

Lots of luv Paula xx

Guest donovan
Hi Paula did u get my message?let me know if u didnt i dont know what i am doing wrong.luv HelenxHi sarah have u had any feed back on the viewing of your house luv Helenxfingers and toes crossedx

Hiya Helen

She loved the house but he didn't, oh well another viewing on Sunday, so have fingers/legs & eyes crossed for this one!

Take care

Sarahx

Guest donovan
Hi Sarah, me again, can u tell me what they actually do at the medicals ive read some peoples experiences but some seem to differ quite a lot .many thanks Helenx[/quote

Hiya Helen

You have to have your xray,s done first and then book for your meds ours was all done same day at the same hospital

All they done at our medical was blood pressure, height, weight, check your mouth and ears, feel your neck and feet, they do a blood test for hepititus (adults only for the blood test), they tested my hubby's groin and done a breast check for me which was great as I have never known how to do a proper check on myself.

and that was it really straight forward, I would say get your blood pressure checked first as I think if Id have left it till last with my kids mine would have been through the roof!!

Take care

Sarahx

Hi Sarah, me again, can u tell me what they actually do at the medicals ive read some peoples experiences but some seem to differ quite a lot .many thanks Helenx[/quote

Hiya Helen

You have to have your xray,s done first and then book for your meds ours was all done same day at the same hospital

All they done at our medical was blood pressure, height, weight, check your mouth and ears, feel your neck and feet, they do a blood test for hepititus (adults only for the blood test), they tested my hubby's groin and done a breast check for me which was great as I have never known how to do a proper check on myself.

and that was it really straight forward, I would say get your blood pressure checked first as I think if Id have left it till last with my kids mine would have been through the roof!!

Take care

Sarahx

Hi Sarah

How is the house sale going did they like it on sunday? It is a pain keeping your house nice for viewers and some come just to be nosey, but it will go ,the market is picking up, we are still waiting for completion date hopefully today we'll hear really need to be there middle of march trying to sort out a rental for two weeks for when we arrive numerous trips to the tip and nige is hiring a van on friday i can't believe how much you accumulate over the years, the neighbours have done well out of us toys vids. leaving party on the 10th march i will need a holiday after all of this my head is spinning.

Good Luck

Karen x

Guest donovan

Hiya Karen & Helen

Sorry have not been in touch, Sunday lady loved the house, but has a house to sell, she wants me to take my house off the market, but said no as it might take her too long to sell her house, have another 2 viewings tomorrow so once again fingers & legs crossed.

Hope your both ok

Sarahx

Hi sarah any news on your house yet?we r going to the emigrate show at sandown tomorrow ,we still havent heard any more,we picked up the police check forms from the police station this week ,so i might hand them in next week as they seem to take the full 40 days to come back.hope all is well luv Helenx

Guest donovan
Hi sarah any news on your house yet?we r going to the emigrate show at sandown tomorrow ,we still havent heard any more,we picked up the police check forms from the police station this week ,so i might hand them in next week as they seem to take the full 40 days to come back.hope all is well luv Helenx

Hiya Helen

I ve been getting a bit worried as have not seen you on the site for a while, the house is still up 4 sale, will hopefully get some more people through the door at the weekend, this bit seems to takes the longest, everything else went so quick.

Our police checks came back within 2 weeks so hopefully yours will not take the full 40 days, anyway off to football now .

Take care

Sarahx

Archived