Anyone living in Cronulla?

Guest J,M & C Brown

Guest J,M & C Brown

Hi there

My wife, baby daughter and I have recently moved to Cronulla (been 1 month so far).

Does anyone know of any mother and baby groups in the area, or even childcare. We're trying to understand what's out there, especially for my wife during the days while I'm at work.

Thanks

John

Guest ~mia-childs~

Not sure about mother and baby groups, but there is oodles of childcare in Cronulla

Look here - Sutherland Child Care Centres, Kindergartens, Early Learning Centres, Nannies, Babysitters and more | The Australian Child Care Index - we have lots of childcare centres listed in the area. The vacancy rate is fairly low, but if you phone around a bit there should be something.

Always important to make sure mum gets a break, particularly when she has left her support network behind!

Guest vanessa

There are a few things for mums and bubs, gymbaroo an activity gym thing which is in Taren point this costs, also the local librarys do a "Rymetime", a lady sings nursery rymes and reads story books for 30 mins this is free.

I live in Caringbah and go to the local Library on Thursday mornings at 11am

Guest J,M & C Brown

Thanks for the replies.

We've seen a few things in the local post since, I guess it's just a matter of finding our feet (so to speak).

Archived