scaffolders

Guest lneale

hi, i am a fully qualified scaffolder and i would like to know if there is plenty of work in oz for scaffolders and would i have to be re-trained. many thanks

• 2 years later...
Guest wes kav
hi, i am a fully qualified scaffolder and i would like to know if there is plenty of work in oz for scaffolders and would i have to be re-trained. many thanks

alright there mate im on holiday in perth have family who live hear lad an there is loads ov work mate cape is out hear and the money is good also the mines mate big money my brouther in law is in the mines and he is on ten grand a mounth english money :biggrin:

Guest barnsey1980

Wes Kav ive been trying to get over to oz for a couple of months now do you have any numbers for capes? Is your brother inlaw working on the new caladonia job?.

Any numbers for firms taking on over there would be appreciated im 30 at the minute advanced scaffolder and going to apply for my working visa. But want to know if theres much need for scaffolders out there ive been on Seek.com and applyed for loads of jobs over the past two months so there must be a need for scaffs.

Archived