My Nostalgia Thread. Remember When?

Herbster

Life takes it's twists and turns, like the proverbial Winding Road, and I find it interesting when people say they want to return Home/Back to the Old Country/whatever/however you want to describe leaving Oz and moving back... And I wondered, what do we remember, and how accurate are those memories? Was it all so different then, depending where we were in Time and Place or are there common threads we'll all recognize? Is it still the same, or will it be a horrible awakening to realize things change, including us.

Talking about the differences between an Ozzy childhood and a British one - where they different, are they different? But would the differences be anything more than anecdotal, as everyone's experiences are unique... :radar:

Do we leave on our Rose Tinted glasses whether looking Forward or Back, or can we take them off and see Life honesty? And what does what we remember say about us?!...?

I remember when IBM said no one would want a PC in their home, let alone their living room, bedroom, den or hand bag!

X

Archived