Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!

Guest Dunteaching

Guest Dunteaching

We have just sent in my husband's Partner visa application - all beuatifully set out with an index and reference page; everything in plastic envelopes and the whole lot in an A4 ring binder. It was all cross referenced etc etc. In fact a total work of art. Now I have just read a post from 2005 on here that we should not have done any of this. I thought we had read all the information really carefully in the application forms, but didn't see that. Does anyone know if this is actually the case and if so, might it delay the processing. Damn, damn, damn.

Unfortunately I too have heard this although not 100% we had an agent do ours.

I am led to believe that the most you can use is a paper clip.

Not sure about whether it will cause a delay sorry. :?

good luck

Kaye :)

Not sure this will help much but everything changed last July. We had everything set out, a bit like you, and only realised just as was about to send it off. So it would have changed from 2005 to 2006 anyway. The forms are periodically changed.

Suggest once you receive your acknowledgement you can then query this with them. Good luck!

Hi

We too just put our application together with a bulldog clip, we separated all the sections and put a heading sheet stating what was in that section and numbered the pages just so, I don't think they like to have them in ring binders or things like that but the system may have changed since we got our visa in 2006. They will soon let you know one way or another thou!

Jackie

Archived