Hi

Guest nj

Hi everyone,

I'm Neil and we (wife and 3 kids) are planning to move to either Adelaide or Melbourne areas hopefully in 2009 when my son finishes his GCSEs.

We've just started the process of researching into this and its a good excuse to empty the house of some rubbish in preparation.

I've bought 4 books from "How To Books" to give us a start and this website is great for everything else.

Just wanted to say "Hi" :D

Guest graham$nic

Hi Neil just wanted to say hi and welcome you everyone is so friendly and helpfull.I my wife and 3 children are submiting our visa appl at the end of the week we are hoping to go to sydney to start with as my brother lives there...........all the best to you and your family the Kents

Guest gail.crease

Hi Neil

You've come to the right place. They're a friendly bunch not like some of the forums I've been too.

We're at the end of the process. Our visa has been held up until after my baby's operation so instead of getting it this month we should get it in March. Just booked our reccie trip to Melbourne and Perth today so really excited now.

If you're interested in Melbourne go to the Britvics forum too. I've found it to be really helpful.

http://s7.invisionfree.com/BritVics

Good luck

Gail

Archived