Tachey

Guest Tachey

Hi! Any advise you have re where is a good place to live and bring up 2 kids (10 & 14) in Melbourne, would be gratefully received.

Been offered a job training Seeing Eye Dogs in Kensington and am not sure where best to look for accomodation and good schooling. Quite like the look of Williamstown (?), but also keen on the Ivanhoe, Viewbank areas also.

Can anyone advise me on whether I'm looking in the right places, I don't really want to commute (car) more that 30 mins if possible.

Cheers

Tache :unsure:

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi

Congratualtions on the job offer, I have worked with Seeing Eye Dogs a lot and I am sure you will love the job. Williamstown is a lovely place and would be worth considering.

Many thanks for your reply! Not sure where else to look that is within 30 min car journey to Kensington. Been advised not to go towards Altona, Sanctuary Lakes as this is more the industrial side of Melbourne. We currently live out in the countryside, so obviously like rural, but really keen on living near to the sea for a change.

Friends already working at SEDA live in places like Malvern, Blackburn, Eltham, Bentleigh(?), but with not being confident about the drive across the city, I'm trying tomake my commute as easy to handle as possible!!!

Archived