new to pomsinoz.

Guest Diane Paul and the kids

Guest Diane Paul and the kids

hi everyone,my name is diane im a hairdresser and hoping to start a new life in adelaide,i will be going with my husband paul and two children bradley aged 11 and mitchell aged 8.we had the tra back last wednesday so will now be sending off the visa application ,we have read good comments about living in the happy valley,aberfoyle park,flagstaff hill areas , so if anyone lives their could you tell us a bit more about these suburbs.my kids want to know what are the school times,and when the terms start,does anyone living in these areas have any information regarding good schools and things to do and see in these suburbs.We are applying for a 136 visa and are using an agent who so far have been excellent,thanks Diane.

Guest steve jarvis

hi Diane

we too are hoping to emigrate to adelaide, havent got as far as sending off the visa application yet but are going out there in march for 3 weeks to check the place out and have a good look around. my best mate from school is out there, he`s married with two children and has been there a few years now, lives in stonyfell, reckons the north area isnt great so stick to the south/east/coastal parts of adelaide. when we get back we`ll let you know how we get on and what the suburbs are like.

check out http://www.southaustralia.biz and request one of their brochures. just received ours and its got all sorts of info in it including school term dates for the next couple of years.

good luck with your visa application, keep us posted

steve

Archived