WEATHER - July/August

Guest JLT

We're wondering whether it'll be good to visit Perth during the next school summer holiday? The weather info says it's cold but is this true? Our travel agent said it's warm/hot constantly! Help please...

Guest cbr1100XX
We're wondering whether it'll be good to visit Perth during the next school summer holiday? The weather info says it's cold but is this true? Our travel agent said it's warm/hot constantly! Help please...

Hi

When its summer in the UK its winter down under. Its wont be as cold as a UK winter but you probably wont want to go on the beach too often

cbr...

Guest dave&donna

Hi Jo

We arrived in Perth at the end of June and since we arrived it has been gorgeous weather really what we would expect a UK summer to be like (although not this year I gather!!)

We had 2 full weeks probably at the end of July which was WILD with really heavy winds and rain so as long as you didn't arrive then!! I'm sure you would love the weather. We were the mad poms down on the beach for weeks when we first got here and my boys were in the sea no problems!!! But the nights are cold!!! really cold and you will need your jeans and a jumper then even in the house!!

I suppose it depends what you're coming over for - if it's a sunbathing holiday then you're not guaranteed wall to wall sunshine but if it's more a fact finding trip then you wouldn't want it 30 or 40 degrees I don't suppose for travelling around??? Good luck on making the decision.

Donna x

Archived