does anyone know??

Guest emma cant wait to go!

Hi all we really need to book our flights tonite but really wanted to fly Emirates as we have done before and they were fantastic! But the ONLY flight we can find at a semi-ok price departing on the 28th sept is with Malaysia via KL. Has any of you got any expierience of them good or bad. Because its late booking flights are very expensive.

Please if theres anyone who can help within the next hr or so let me know!

Sounds desperate but dont want to start our new life with a bad flight!!

thanks in advance

emmax

Guest Sam&Si

Hi Emma,

I've flown with Malaysia and they were fine, food was a bit more exotic than what you'd normally get (spicy rice/chicken, very nice!), check-in was fine, no problems with luggage, maybe a tiny bit less on the leg-room but was comfy and clean, choice of languages on the headphones so could watch the movies in English. If they're coming up the best value for money I'd say go for it!

x

Thanks so much!! was just thinking no-one had replied as they had nothing positive to say!!

think we'll just book it now...... you watch it'll have disappeared when i log back in!!

xx

Guest Sam&Si

No, don't worry I think they are all just having their tea! I've definitely seen other posts on here by people also saying they found Malaysia good. We're going with Singapore in Dec, can't believe how expensive the flights are, have paid just under 2 grand for the 2 of us one way to Brisbane?!! Hopen you manage to book something tonight, it's all so exciting isn't it!

x

Guest Dave53

I agree with Sam &Si . We've flown Malaysian Airlines a few times , and had stop overs in KL too , and found them to be good . Go for them I say amd save a bit of money too .

Dave C

Guest moonraker1961

We've flown Malaysian Airlines before,stopped at KL on route for a few days (which was fabulous)and yeah can recomend them.We had no problems with them at all,and I would use the airline again.

Guest madgenrich

We arrived last week and we flew with Malaysian Airlines, our flight was fine, the staff were very nice and the meals were okay as far as airplane food goes, we only stopped over for three hours in KL but it is a really lovely airport and if you go upstairs and to the left there is areally quiet sitting area with lazy chairs to lie down on. Hope this helps you.

Guest gary12

Emma

Hi, Sorry I am going to go off the subject, where are you heading for in Melbourne? We are from Coventry originally (now near Southam) and I see you live in Nuneaton which is just down the road.

Best wishes

Michelle

Archived