Reassurance Please!

Guest bambi

My husband and I submitted our application nearly 2 years ago at the end of 2003. We STILL havent heard anything. He is the main applicant and we have got married and moved house during this time. I had my medicals in July then our agent received an email from our CO asking where my medicals were. We supplied the relevant info and have heard nothing since. Does this mean our application has gone to the bottom of the pile? Have my medicals been found or do we need to hassle our agent to hassle the CO? We are so fed up with waiting as our lives cant move on until we have a decision.

Apologies for long-winded thread just needed to let off steam :?

Hi Bambi

Nearly two years, I would be putting my foot up my agents you know what!!

Chase them up, that's what you pay them for, demand to know whats going on with your case.

Cal x

I must agree with Bambi, 2 years is way way to long our application from start to finish took about 14 months, but we wasted a lot of time on waiting for references etc, I would get on the blower to them asap.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

Just wanted to say - WE GOT IT!! Finally, after 2 years of waiting, our pre-grant letter came through this morning.

We had almost lost hope and I hope anyone waiting for theirs gets it very soon - we are on cloud nine!!

Lots of plans to make over the champers tonight I think :D

This forum has been a great help over the past few weeks, I only wish we had found it sooner...

Hello

Just wanted to say - WE GOT IT!! Finally, after 2 years of waiting, our pre-grant letter came through this morning.

We had almost lost hope and I hope anyone waiting for theirs gets it very soon - we are on cloud nine!!

Lots of plans to make over the champers tonight I think :D

This forum has been a great help over the past few weeks, I only wish we had found it sooner...

Brilliant news at long last

Many Congrats

Enjoy the bubbly

cal x :lol:

Archived