Still here !!!

gilliantay

G'day people............not been on for a long, long time but as you can tell by my avatar....I am still waiting ......and waiting........and waiting.

It will be 10 months next weekend..........not that I am counting.

Decided to forget about all things Australia for a while and have thrown myself into work - have gained an enormous amount of extra skills that will stand me in good stead if I ever make it to Australia !!!!

Got my CV sorted for the Australian system ....... now that was hard - tring to condense my 5 pages down to 2.....how the hell you manage to sell yourself on 2 pages beats me !!! - time will tell -

Congratulations to all who have succesfully received their visas - I am not in the slightest bit jealous............MUCH !

Anyway, I will be offline again for a short time.........I am away to Sunny Spain tomorrow to escape the rain...........

Hopefully while I am away, these lovely people in Adelaide will find my application at the bottom of a dusty pile and take pity on me and grant me my bl**dy visa......

Gill

Hi Gill

The wait is awful isn't it, i think to myself that i will keep away from the forum for a while, but i find it all to addictive, and then when i see other people getting their visas, it does give me some hope. Anyway enjoy your holiday, we will be going off to Spain next Friday, and i'm hoping when we get back there will be at least some movement.

Enjoy your holiday and fingers crossed your visa comes through sooner rather than later

Good luck

Tania X

Archived