Hi everyone

Guest DebsDave+4kids

Guest DebsDave+4kids

Hi there

We are new members and we are just waiting to have our medicals and

we should receive our visas in February :!: We started the ball rolling in

Jan 05 through my hubby's job (he is a wall and floor tiler) and we are

going to Adelaide. I am a nursing assistant. We have four adorable children (11, 10, 8 and 1)

Could anybody give us any information on the employment scene regarding our job descriptions (it would be gratefully appreciated)

DebsDave+4kids

Hello ther Debs, Dave and 4 kids!!

We too are going to Adelaide in March witha bit of luck. We are booked to have our medicals in 3 weeks time and am hoping to have the visa for xmas - wishful thinking reading some of these notes I fear, but best to be positive!

We are Angela, Steve, 2 kids, 13/10 and a 3 yr old springer spaniel. Lets all keep our fingers crossed together!!

Regards

The Cooks

Guest DebsDave+4kids

G'day cookie

Great to hear from you all. We are Debs, Dave, 4 kids 11,10,7 and 1.

We are hoping to get our visas in Feb and then we are selling the house

so it all goes on how quick we can sell it but we are hoping to be there by

September next year, hopefully sooner.

Where abouts in the UK are you? We are on the Wirral.

Have you had your meds done yet?

hope to hear from you soon

take care

debsdave+4kids :)

Hello there,

our meds are booked for 3 weeks time, cant wait to get the final hurdle over with.

We are in Gosport in hampshire. We sold our house at the end of last year and am now just treading water in a naval house, waiting, and waiting .................................

Regards

Cookie

Guest Gary Lucas

Hi Cookie, Gary here!

I see that you've got a mad Springer as well! Ours (Indy) is 8 years old and still thinks he's a puppy. Have you done much digging on getting your pooch across to Oz? I've had a couple of quotes....and it's scary. I think the average is around £2500 (£2000 for getting him there, flights, vets, jabs etc) and around £500 once he gets there (1 month quarantine, vet checks, certificates etc). I'd be interested if you've found anything that is vastly different from what I've found?

Archived