176 - further evidence requested on job role and responsibilities - help!

Guest Helen & Gary

Guest Helen & Gary

Hello

Our Migrant Agent contacted us today to advise everything has been met...apart from the Case Officer says that the information I have provided on my job role and responsiblities (i.e. reference from my employer) is insufficient!

He is now requesting I provide in detail my role and responsibilities covering the last four years in my own words and also any evidence from my employer to prove this. I have four years worth of salary increase letters but they do not say..."now you're doing this this and this...we're going to increase your salary"

Is there anyone out there who has been asked this similar additional information when applying...I'm worried that if they deem what I provide as insufficient, we won't be granted the visa.

Any feedback much appreciated.

Helen and Gary

TRA 06/02/08 176 online

Meds finalised 03/04/08

Application Processed further 06/08/08

Further employment info requested 07/08/08

Guest lynnjez

Hi

Have you got a job description from when you where offered your job, if you can write out your job descrption and get it signed on company headed notepaper that should be ok..this is what we have to do for our skills assessment

Guest Helen & Gary

Unfortunately my Mgr is on holiday until 18.08.08! I have prepared a detailed description though of my role and responsibilities and will also provide Manager's mobile number should they need to verify it, together with salary letters and contracts...hopefully it will suffice.

My job has changed so much that I don't have an up to date description so have had to do it all again from scratch.

Thank you for your reply.

HI, the best thing to do is either get your employer to rewrite your referance covering excactly when you started working there, what your job duties are, have you got any relavant skills required to to your job, what capacity within the work team you are ,ie head of department, senior service manager ect, how you work within your team,your reliability , punctuality ect, the more you can cover the better it is, make sure he also covers what organisation it is eg, CAR DEALERSHIP, ELECTRICAL WORKS, PLUMBER, BUILDER, ECT, AND ALSO WRITE A LETTER ABOUT YOUR JOB FROM YOUR SELF, BASICALLY YOU HAVE TO SELL YOUR SELF include any supporting documents the more evidence you can send the better it is , hope this is of some help

Guest Helen & Gary

Thank you very much that's a great help, I'm currently writing a letter from myself to them, bigging myself up....luckily we have a migrant agent too so will get them to verify if they deem what I send to them as sufficient.

Thanks again.

Helen

Archived