Anyone know Merimbula/Pambula?

Guest sazzle76

Guest sazzle76

We cant decide on Merimbula area or Coffs Harbour. Have been given loadsa info re Coffs, which sound perfect but there seem to be more jobs on offer in OH profession around Pambula.

We love both places but need some more info on Sapphire Coast if anyone can please offer any?

thanx!

Sal

Guest Jaynie

Haven't been to Coffs, however spent some time at Merimbula, it is lovely..........Pambula is only down the road, we stopped there to show my Sister and OH some kangaroos as they had only seen 'Road kill' and no live beings!:twitcy:

Merimbula is known as the 'Sapphire Coast' very very pretty, not sure about housing etc., as only just passing through, but what we saw we liked.

Hope this helps a little.

Guest sazzle76
......... we stopped there to show my Sister and OH some kangaroos as they had only seen 'Road kill' and no live beings!:twitcy:

Hope this helps a little.

:biglaugh:

That made me laugh!!

thanx!

Guest Jaynie

We did though, mostly Wombats and they are lovely, there was a huge one by the side of the road, OH pretended to lift it up so they could have a photo!

Kanagroos make a mess of your car too, sometimes they right it off!!!

Guest Bonniebuster

We have been to Merimbula and Pambula ans both are very nice as is the Sapphire coast We are hoping to go to Narooma or Bermagui and hopefully retiring as work will not be a problem, what are your jobs, how far are you prepared to travel? Batemans Bay is bigger with probably more job oppurtunities or Nowra, it also has the most equible climate, very rarely gets a frost in the winter and gets uptp about 27/28 degs in the summer not to humid. Hope this helps there are lots of websites for that area, and good luck.

OH goes to vallidate his visa next month just have a house to sell.

Bonnie

Guest sazzle76
We have been to Merimbula and Pambula ans both are very nice as is the Sapphire coast We are hoping to go to Narooma or Bermagui and hopefully retiring as work will not be a problem, what are your jobs, how far are you prepared to travel? Batemans Bay is bigger with probably more job oppurtunities or Nowra, it also has the most equible climate, very rarely gets a frost in the winter and gets uptp about 27/28 degs in the summer not to humid. Hope this helps there are lots of websites for that area, and good luck.

OH goes to vallidate his visa next month just have a house to sell.

Bonnie

OH is a panel beater and I work for BA complaints!!!!! Im part time tho coz we have 2 small boys 2 and 8mths. Im not fussed about what I do but enjoy travel and customer service. OH cant stand it too hot - especially when working. He will probably travel approx 30 miles or so.

Good luck and hope the house sells quickly

Thanx for your reply

Archived