RSMS 187(Direct Stream Entry)

Hi guys,

I hope you guys are doing great.I just wanted to collect the right information about RSMS 187 visa.  The thing is I applied the RSMS(direct stream entry)in 2018 as a Cook but unfortunately the application was refused by the Immigration in may 2019 and after that I applied for AAT in the same month of 2019.It took 3 years for an AAT to open my case and they requested for  further documentaion in the month of july 2022 and after providing all the requested documentation they remitted my file back to Immigration and they requested for further documentation like PCC from overseas, AFP, form 80, medical health examination which I all provided it to them and soon after I got my Permanent Residency on Oct 2022
Now, the thing when I checked my status of the visa grant notification it does not states anywhere that I have to work for another 2 years under the same employer as I have already given my 5 years of blood,sweat and soul to him and I am missing a lot of new job opportunities with better pay and growth under my nose so what could I do. Please help me with a wise and right advice.Thank you

Kind regards

Sartaj Singh Khurana

On 25/12/2022 at 21:50, Sartaj Singh Khurana said:

Hi guys,

I hope you guys are doing great.I just wanted to collect the right information about RSMS 187 visa.  The thing is I applied the RSMS(direct stream entry)in 2018 as a Cook but unfortunately the application was refused by the Immigration in may 2019 and after that I applied for AAT in the same month of 2019.It took 3 years for an AAT to open my case and they requested for  further documentaion in the month of july 2022 and after providing all the requested documentation they remitted my file back to Immigration and they requested for further documentation like PCC from overseas, AFP, form 80, medical health examination which I all provided it to them and soon after I got my Permanent Residency on Oct 2022
Now, the thing when I checked my status of the visa grant notification it does not states anywhere that I have to work for another 2 years under the same employer as I have already given my 5 years of blood,sweat and soul to him and I am missing a lot of new job opportunities with better pay and growth under my nose so what could I do. Please help me with a wise and right advice.Thank you

Kind regards

Sartaj Singh Khurana

Hi Sartaj,

did your AAT invite you for hearing or they remit without hearing?

what was the reason they refused?

Thanks

13 hours ago, Sartaj Singh Khurana said:

Without hearing they remitted the case back to Immigration and after thet in just couple of days my visa got granted.

Thats good

i confirmed from ky friend he says now a days not that problem but still your employer got the power to complain but he has no problem with your job quit then its fine but still double check with agent 👍 

and best of luck

I have good relations with my employer and I just told him that all I can help you out with the busy summers i.e christmas as I have already given him 5 years of my life and I am still getting better opportunities from somewhere else. 

The other thing is what I personally feel is 187 visa has already been abolished long time back so  it feels like there shouldn't be any problem.

Kind regards

Sartaj Singh Khurana

• 11 months later...

Hi sartaj , did you find out any way ? my  condition is same and I want to quit my job too because I wait for almost 4 years to win aat . As I discuss with my agent he said me if I am doing job as my occupation list from day one and there shouldn't be any problem. But I am bit nervous 😓