188b processing times?

FMH

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Steve Elliott said:

Hi Shirley

Without knowing which stream you were in and the specific dates, one of the requirements at the time of application for your 888, was that you had held the 188 for a minimum of four years. If this requirement had not been met, your application would have been invalid.

Hope this helps.

Hi Steve

Thanks a lot.

My 188 visa will be expired in October,  which means I have to withdraw my 888 visa application and lodge it again in October.

9 hours ago, Steve Elliott said:

Hi Shirley

Without knowing which stream you were in and the specific dates, one of the requirements at the time of application for your 888, was that you had held the 188 for a minimum of four years. If this requirement had not been met, your application would have been invalid.

Hope this helps.

Hi Steve

My investment in State Bond was made in August 2018 and received my 188B visa in October 2018. I applied for the state nomination in August 2022 at the time that the investment was held for 4 years. Then I lodged my 888 visa application as soon as the state nomination was approved. While there are still 2 months to go for holding 188B visa for 4 years at this time. Could I submit my 888 visa application right now? Do I have to withdraw my application and wait for holding 188B visa for a total period of at least 4 years? 

15 hours ago, shirley said:

Hi Steve

My investment in State Bond was made in August 2018 and received my 188B visa in October 2018. I applied for the state nomination in August 2022 at the time that the investment was held for 4 years. Then I lodged my 888 visa application as soon as the state nomination was approved. While there are still 2 months to go for holding 188B visa for 4 years at this time. Could I submit my 888 visa application right now? Do I have to withdraw my application and wait for holding 188B visa for a total period of at least 4 years? 

HI Shirley

We are now getting into an area of assistance which is beyond what is appropriate in a public forum and one which the MARA code of conduct prohibits agents providing advice without being a client. As I said above the VISA needs to have been held for a minimum period of 4 years to be eligible to apply for the 888. Hope this makes sense.