Urgent help pls - visa subclass 600

Baloo73

I am asking for some advice or help.

My daughter, a UK citizen, was granted an Australian Vistor Visa subclass 600 on 30/08/21, expiring on 28/02/22. 

She has been living but not working in Australia for 2 years, returning temporarily to the UK in October, 2021 to see family. She planned to retrlurn to Australia permanently to continue living with her Australian partner (they want to apply for a partnership visa ). Because of the restrictions surrounding Covid, she applied and was granted a travel exemption having provided the Australian government dealing with the exemption,  details of her current visa.

Today, Sunday 29th of January, she was supposed to be flying back out, but was refused boarding at the Quantas check-in. She was emphatically told that her visa was not valid.

As you can imagine, she is distraught. She has sold her car, left work, shipped her belongings to Australia, paid for PCR tests, visa, exemption, flight, etc. 

Can anyone help? 

11 minutes ago, Baloo73 said:
I am asking for some advice or help.

My daughter, a UK citizen, was granted an Australian Vistor Visa subclass 600 on 30/08/21, expiring on 28/02/22. 

She has been living but not working in Australia for 2 years, returning temporarily to the UK in October, 2021 to see family. She planned to retrlurn to Australia permanently to continue living with her Australian partner (they want to apply for a partnership visa ). Because of the restrictions surrounding Covid, she applied and was granted a travel exemption having provided the Australian government dealing with the exemption,  details of her current visa.

Today, Sunday 29th of January, she was supposed to be flying back out, but was refused boarding at the Quantas check-in. She was emphatically told that her visa was not valid.

As you can imagine, she is distraught. She has sold her car, left work, shipped her belongings to Australia, paid for PCR tests, visa, exemption, flight, etc. 

Can anyone help? 

Yes, but not on a forum ... you can ask her to contact me tomorrow, UK time.