Trades required

Hey guys.  My name is Rachelle.  I am a POM who moved to Australia 10 years ago.  Staring out over again was difficult building the new life, however we are now running a very successful business! I was originally on this forum and met a great bunch of people who to this day I am still in contact with.  As time goes by we get on with day to day life and tbh I forgot my old login.  Hence a new one.  

My husband and I own and run a building company in the Adelaide Hills.  With the doors opening to international arrivals soon, we are looking for trades. Trades that are RELIABLE.  As we expand we are expanding our teams .  

If you are on your way over feel free to touch base with me and we can have a chat.  More than happy to support a fellow POM.  😊

• 1 month later...

Hi there! We are thinking of moving to Adelaide next year. I am a Kiwi and my husband is from Madrid,Spain originally,  but has NZ Citizenship. He is a very experienced and NZ qualified painter. We are worried that Adelaide is not so good for employment/pay compared to say, Queensland. Would love to hear your thoughts on this? What do qualified painters earn in Adelaide and is the work situation there good for painters would you say? I know you are looking for Poms but do you also employ Spaniards? 

Love to hear from you 😀