Visa 820/801 missed international travel info in main application

820help

Hi all
2 days ago I submitted my application for Partner visa 820/801. I’m currently uploading my evidence. While completing my form 80 I realised I missed one international travel in the main application as for some reason I thought it was over 10 years ago. I travelled around one country for about 8 months in 2010/2011. I was staying at friends houses/summer houses. I can’t really remember when and where I stayed at that time. Can you advise how I should add this to the application? Shall I write an additional statement stating I was travelling around and visiting friends? Do you think they will require specific dates and addresses where I was staying during that time?
Thank you in advance

Thank you Paul. I will provide the form to explain the mistake in the main application. Could you advise how I should go about question 17 in form 80 regarding address history. They ask to provide all temporary accommodation but I really can't remember the addresses or dates when I was staying there.