Visa 309/100 Evidence Required for Upload

LMT

Hello

I am gathering all my evidence together for my husbands 309/100 visa application.

We have been together 11 years married for nearly 5.

We have always had seperate bank a/cs yet he pays into my account a monthly lump sum to cover ALL our joint bills.

The bills are in my name though, as i was in the house first and never changed them to joint, no trust issues, so never an issue.

We never considered a move until this year to Australia, so having the bills in joint names was never considered a major issue.

I am going to submit the last 12 months bank statements for each of our bank accounts to show his monthly lump sum transfer for the bills, plus my bank statements showing receiving the money and paying bills accordingly.  He pays for all our entertainment ie food out etc so i have highlighted these on his statement too.

Is 12 months statements enough that show the process of our finances?  

Is there anything financial in particular that is worth giving as evidence?  I was intending to get letters from our life insurance policy to show we are beneficiaries to each others policy. Would this be good evidence?

Thanks in advance.