Shipping galvanised dog pens

Ned Kelly

Guest The Pom Queen

Yes that should be absolutely fine.

Pens are expensive here so it’s a good move to bring them with you if you have the room.
A lot of people use the security panels for pens they cost around $45 a panel but a dachshund can chew threw them so anything else has no chance. Bunnings sell panels for around $89 each https://www.bunnings.com.au/rapidmesh-1-2m-x-1-8m-modular-pet-enclosure-panel_p3440260 and I think the doors are $130, they are ok as you can make them as long or wide as you want. 
‘How many dogs are you bringing? Don’t forget to keep an eye on all these new guidelines/rules and regs 

On 12/11/2019 at 11:10, The Pom Queen said:

Yes that should be absolutely fine.

Pens are expensive here so it’s a good move to bring them with you if you have the room.
A lot of people use the security panels for pens they cost around $45 a panel but a dachshund can chew threw them so anything else has no chance. Bunnings sell panels for around $89 each https://www.bunnings.com.au/rapidmesh-1-2m-x-1-8m-modular-pet-enclosure-panel_p3440260 and I think the doors are $130, they are ok as you can make them as long or wide as you want. 
‘How many dogs are you bringing? Don’t forget to keep an eye on all these new guidelines/rules and regs 

Thanks for the info PQ, i'm not bringing any dogs. Our old terrier is staying with my son, she's knocking on now.