Visitor Visa application after lodging Partner Visa

SanEng

Previously posted in wrong Forum. Therefore posting it again here.

Hi everyone,
I have a few questions on Visitor Visa application which I someone have answer to.
My wife applied for Partner Visa (309) back in May and after a few weeks she applied for Visitor Visa. We had thought about which stream of Visitor Visa we would go for. And after some suggestions we opted for family sponsored. Whether or not that's the best choice I don't know.
We asked for 12 months stay but granted only 3 months single entry.
So now she's back to her country and would like to apply again for Visitor Visa.
The question now is can she apply within three weeks of returning to her country ?
Which stream would be the best one ? Stick with family sponsored or go for the general visitor visa ?
How many months is reasonable to ask for ? Three or six ?
i know it is a bit tricky and there is no perfect answer to this but we are in a bit of a stress as she wants to come here again soon and stay here for a bit longer than three months. Immigration might not be too keen on giving more than three months stay especially in family sponsored stream. At least a multiple entry would be really good but don't know if they will give it this time.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Thank you.