186 visa timelines

Amar001

Hi Guys,  

My nomination has approved on 29/07/2018 and been requested Medical and form 80 on  the same day from CO . so just wondering how long it does take to get reply from immi.( Bit panic)

Also ,After been advised to submit requested document within 28 days, is that included  business days or just normal days . 

Thanks !

hey, i am new in this forum. i applied 186 restaurant manager as TRT stream on 16/04/19.

Yesterday i got email from my MA that my nomination has been refused because my company can't afford me for next two years. My MA suggest either i can withdraw my visa application now and apply again after couple of months or can appeal in AAT with in 21 days.

please guide me, what should i do?

I have gone through from the same situation but I can’t tell you how long would it take but mine one took three weeks after submitted all the documents they also gave me 28 days 28 days means four weeks and after 28 days I extended for another weekBecause some of the documents were not ready

• Like 1