Retail manager

HARP

38 minutes ago, HARP said:

hi I was silent reader as I got my retail manager nomination refused reason is not a genuine position if I go to AAT how many chances to win anyone go through from this situation

Oh my God! That's really sad HARP . What is your timeline? I can help you only if I know a bit more about the business like are u working there ? When did you lodged your application ?

Is it franchise or independent ? service station/grocery store ? Turnover , no. of employees etc

Winning in AAT depends upon how genuine your position is.

My timeline was 

Rcb , nomination and visa applied on 26feb 2018

Rich approved

Retail manager in Petrol station but with Independent company and its huge company with good turnover even my petrol station include grocery, liquor, post and restaurant. One person already got rsms visa as retail manager in 2015 from same company. My owner doesn't work here as he owns 20 another petrol station even he is living in city.

I am working with this company since I applied my visa. I completed MBA. 

Hi 

I am not MA. I lodge my file 28 feb as a retail manager. We have same situation as u mention in your post. We have post,liquor, restaurant and grocery shop. So i want to discuss few things with u if u don't mind.

1 minute ago, Rash said:

Hi 

I am not MA. I lodge my file 28 feb as a retail manager. We have same situation as u mention in your post. We have post,liquor, restaurant and grocery shop. So i want to discuss few things with u if u don't mind.

So are you  in fuel station and the reason only it's supervisory position not a manager position that's all.

3 hours ago, HARP said:

My timeline was 

Rcb , nomination and visa applied on 26feb 2018

Rich approved

Retail manager in Petrol station but with Independent company and its huge company with good turnover even my petrol station include grocery, liquor, post and restaurant. One person already got rsms visa as retail manager in 2015 from same company. My owner doesn't work here as he owns 20 another petrol station even he is living in city.

I am working with this company since I applied my visa. I completed MBA. 

Hi do u have any information about how much taxes your business is paying annually and also who is paying for all the invoices of the business? 

Does the person sponsored earlier worked for 2 years ? If he had left earlier that might be a reason of refusal.

If your employer holds 20 another sites with same ABN its very surprising for me .

• 3 weeks later...