186 trt visa granted

Omm

Hi there, 

I am the silent viewer of this page. I got my visa today so I decided to share my processing journey.

Applied: 2018/06/04

Additional document required on 2019/03/25 regarding sponsor ( BAS, lease documents, bank transactions)

Nomination granted : 2019/05/11

Again further document required: AFP Police check

Submitted: 2019/05/17

Visa Granted:2019/05/18 (saturday)

• Like 1

Hi there, 
I am the silent viewer of this page. I got my visa today so I decided to share my processing journey.
Additional document required on 2019/03/25 regarding sponsor ( BAS, lease documents, bank transactions)
Congratulation that's good news.
So shocking they give Visa on Saturdays also?

• 3 months later...

Hi there

i am curious about my 186 visa process..i have lodge my 186 visa visa and after few days my visa file been opened by officer and they required some of the nominations documents and my medical reports as well and police clearance.my agent have submitted all the required documents and its been 2 weeks so far..could anyone tell me how long would it take to finalize my case..if anyone had experience in same lane then please reply 

Hi there, 

Hi there

i am curious about my 186 visa process..i have lodge my 186 visa visa and after few days my visa file been opened by officer and they required some of the nominations documents and my medical reports as well and police clearance.my agent have submitted all the required documents and its been 2 weeks so far..could anyone tell me how long would it take to finalize my case..if anyone had experience in same lane then please reply