form47A

P55

Can anyone help? I am a little unclear on who has to fill in the 47A form. My partner has Australian citizenship and we have been together for 10 years, I have three sons  from a previous marriage who all live in Australia one is now a citizen, one has permanent residency (both married to Aussies) and the third is on a four-year visa sponsored by an Australian company with PR after this. Do they have to complete the form as they are already in Australia? Also, my partners, two children are in the UK and have no intention of migrating. None of the children is dependent on us. Would they have to complete the form?

That's a funny one - the form says:

This form must be completed for each member of the family unit aged 18 years or over whether migrating or not. If there is insufficient space to answer, provide details under ‘Additional information’ at the end of this form.

So I would assume all of your children who are aged 18+ have to complete the form regardless if they are migrating or not? 

Edited by vickyplum