CPV143 MEDICAL DECISION PROCESS AND FEEDBACK

surfersj

Can anyone who had an offshore CPV 143 visa application and private medicals carried out in the UK who has had their visa granted - and therefore passed their medicals - please indicate what feedback they received to that effect and also, how long they waited to hear something?   I would ask this question also of anyone who encountered any health issues that were communicated back from immigration.   We had our medicals done on 15th January and thereafter transmitted to immigration electronically by the health clinic.   We both have existing health conditions which I don't believe to be serious and detrimental to our application, but we are anxious to know how long we can expect to wait to hear something back, good bad or indifferent!   Is this process as long and drawn out as the Assurance of Support Bond process or should we hear something back fairly soon?

On 19/02/2019 at 22:45, surfersj said:

Can anyone who had an offshore CPV 143 visa application and private medicals carried out in the UK who has had their visa granted - and therefore passed their medicals - please indicate what feedback they received to that effect and also, how long they waited to hear something?   I would ask this question also of anyone who encountered any health issues that were communicated back from immigration.   We had our medicals done on 15th January and thereafter transmitted to immigration electronically by the health clinic.   We both have existing health conditions which I don't believe to be serious and detrimental to our application, but we are anxious to know how long we can expect to wait to hear something back, good bad or indifferent!   Is this process as long and drawn out as the Assurance of Support Bond process or should we hear something back fairly soon?

Try posting on Parent visa forum, we did our health checks in Australia, we got the impression from the Doctors there that there was no concern over our medicals but I don’t think we had a letter saying that, things change so hopefully someone on the forum can help you that has gone through this process more recently.