Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


Physio assistant

Recommended Posts


I would be looking at becoming a physio assistant if we were to make the move to Australia. I have a certificate in higher education for allied health studies. Would I be able to get a position as a physio assistant with this qualification or would I need to do further study? 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now