Acs skills reasssessment

Mercury

I hv positive skills assessment frommacs last year butthere is an error regarding my job position in skills letter. Its printed as senior business analyst instead of business analyst. Thats because i hv submitted stat dec with a typo mistake. I want to get this corrected from acs now.. wats the decent reason i can quote acs? Previous documentation is retained.

Wat are the decent reasons we can give while relodging acs? Any pointers willbe highly appreciated.

When I was getting my skills assessment done, somebody from ACS contacted me for a query on an inconsistency and I gave them my honest answer which was accepted. I don't know if that experience helps you, but that's what happened with me, though I was unaware of the inconsistency until they pointed out, I wasn't proactive about it. The correction/explanation only took a day or two via email correspondence so didn't delay any application for me.