Health Clearance related to Disability-189 visa

Dear All,

I am the primary applicant with dependants. I have already submitted by 189 visa application in Oct; including the health check.

My health condition: My left leg alone is affected by Polio since my childhood. However,  I lead a normal life without any external support and medication until date. The panel doctor indicated that they will make a note in my file about Polio. Rest everything went OK.

Unfortunately, the wait is painful to know the outcome for health clearance, since I could not get a clear information on Home Affairs page, except the statement, the applicant's ongoing and future community dependant cost will be assessed and if it exceeds a threshold limit the whole application will lead to rejection.

Had anyone here had a sort of similar condition for one of the applicants and how the department considers such application. 

The health tab in Immiaccount states, health clearance provided-no action required for all applicants. Does that mean, Medical Department had cleared my examination or it is only an indication that examination is completed and case officer will review further my case and make a decision?

• 3 months later...