trampolines!

Guest Alex & Kris

Guest Alex & Kris

Hi all

Maybe a strange one who knows but has any one that is in oz already or at the packing stage taken a trampoline??

I only ask we have one & was hoping to take with us but as have seen on other posts oz very strict on the dirt etc, saw a link to a sports shop in oz & they work out very expensive.

Any info most grateful.

Kris x:jiggy:

Guest gothicqueen
Hi all

Maybe a strange one who knows but has any one that is in oz already or at the packing stage taken a trampoline??

I only ask we have one & was hoping to take with us but as have seen on other posts oz very strict on the dirt etc, saw a link to a sports shop in oz & they work out very expensive.

Any info most grateful.

good question, we have a 14 foot one that my kids are never off!

Guest yvonne & paul

Yes we took ours, dismantled it and cleaned it, all ok. Bit of advice we decided to do ours about 2 weeks before packers came but then it rained and rained until eventually we had to bring it in and clean it bit by bit indoors and the stink of the cleaning stuff was terrible....good old English weather and that was in June!!!

Guest jchrisj
Hi all

Any info most grateful.

I know what you mean, my kids love ours. morning and night, before and after school.

We have decided not to take ours as when you work out the cost to take it (relative to container volume).

Have a look on ebay eBay Australia - Buy or sell practically anything on eBay, the world's online marketplace (australiansite) we found a new 15 foot one for $230 or (£115 plus postage)

chris

Archived