186 ens refused

Japji

Hello sir my 186 ens has been refused in 1 December 2017 because of my  4 year old daughter medical condition desease called metachromatic lycodrospathy and we lodged aat on 13 December 2017 because I got 457 left but now 7 th August the visa in expired I am on bridging visa but my employer said he want be able to gave me more work because visa is expired but my lawyer said I still need to continue work their until the case has not been falsified can you suggest me can I work somewhere else without any lodge new application or still need to stay with same company or what happen if I leave please I am so tensed thanks regards Karm 

On 13/08/2018 at 00:24, Japji said:

Hello sir my 186 ens has been refused in 1 December 2017 because of my  4 year old daughter medical condition desease called metachromatic lycodrospathy and we lodged aat on 13 December 2017 because I got 457 left but now 7 th August the visa in expired I am on bridging visa but my employer said he want be able to gave me more work because visa is expired but my lawyer said I still need to continue work their until the case has not been falsified can you suggest me can I work somewhere else without any lodge new application or still need to stay with same company or what happen if I leave please I am so tensed thanks regards Karm 

Hi Karm,

It is really sad to hear that your loving daughter has come out with medical condition. I hope Almighty God will find a way for you to rescue.

anyway, was your nomination approved?