186 refusal because of training

Satnam

Hi

I applied for 186 in aug 2016 and got nomination refusal on feb 2017 and now its with AAT. They refused nomination because training was not paid in SBS approval time wich was for upto jan 2016. Does any one any idea will AAT accept this or not. Training was  paid but not in each year just before the 186 application.  

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, i have applied for the ENS nomination and visa together. My friend in the same company got nomination refused due to training benchmark. My visa has still not been decided. I'm worried about mine. But it have uploaded stat declaration why the company fail to pay benchmark in the particular direction. please can you suggest 

On 20/05/2018 at 00:31, manish2017 said:
Hi, i have applied for the ENS nomination and visa together. My friend in the same company got nomination refused due to training benchmark. My visa has still not been decided. I'm worried about mine. But it have uploaded stat declaration why the company fail to pay benchmark in the particular direction. please can you suggest 

Hi Manish, you have to talk with you MA, as your colleague had been refused, you should prepare all document missing which result your friend's nomination refused

• 9 months later...
On 21/04/2018 at 18:29, Satnam said:

Hi

I applied for 186 in aug 2016 and got nomination refusal on feb 2017 and now its with AAT. They refused nomination because training was not paid in SBS approval time wich was for upto jan 2016. Does any one any idea will AAT accept this or not. Training was  paid but not in each year just before the 186 application.  

hi satnam actually m travelling in same boat as you have been facing these since long can you please tell me whether you aat has been approved or not

It happened to me last year. I filed my DE 186 with the company without using an agent and it got refused because the training records didn't meet the benchmark. 

I immediately seek advice from a migration agent and their advice was to withdraw the PR application because they are sure it will be a failure and it is not a good record. And AAT was not a good option as they said the chance getting approved is slim and takes long time (maybe up to a year). My agent helped me file a new nomination application at the end making sure everything meets the requirement. I guess they paid a training levy or something for the gap. 

So I guess you definitely need to talk with your MA or even seek a second opinion from another agent as now if you make a wrong step things can really be ruined...

• 1 month later...

Hey did u apply aat for ur nominations refused because training benchmark, or did u apply 186 nominations again to pay sefy lev, because training benchmark Mark don’t require anymore for 186 nominations , I also got refusel because of training benchmark so thinking to apply again to pay sefy lev thanks

• 3 months later...
On 23/04/2019 at 12:36, Sunny88 said:

Hey did u apply aat for ur nominations refused because training benchmark, or did u apply 186 nominations again to pay sefy lev, because training benchmark Mark don’t require anymore for 186 nominations , I also got refusel because of training benchmark so thinking to apply again to pay sefy lev thanks

On 21/04/2018 at 18:29, Satnam said:

Hi

hi satnam 

can you please confirm whether you aat has been approved or not