Bridging visa A(class wa )

Garrys

Hi me n my are on bridging visa A (class WA) after applyin 457 visa we got this.but now its more than 10 months we have'nt got any decision n we dont have work rights ,can we change our visa conditions means get the work rights because we are running out of financials..

Hi Mate, 

1) Yes you can apply for work rights in most circumstances

2) You may have a bigger issue, When was your Nomination applied for? At the same time as your 457  or Before? Has the nomination been granted? Is so check the Expiry of this nomination? If its >12 months then the Nomination will expire and your visa would be refused as no valid nomination, and now with the TSS, I am not even sure you can lodge a 457 nomination(Im not sure about this)  so you wouldn't have any appeal rights. If your nomination hasn't even been approved yet then its is a better scenario for you. 

I would speak with a Registered Migration agent as soon as possible to give you the correct info 

No my nomination has'ent approved yet..now what u say actually now i am facing financial problems thats y i want work rights...i come to know that people are working on cash illegally but we dont want any illegal work...what u suggest?