IELTS EXEMPTION FOR SECONDRY APPLICANT

coolmittu

Hi Friends,

If secondry applicant has studied 5 years study in english language in their home country can she get Ielts exemption.

If yes could you please tell me the format or what letter does a secondry applicant needs to get this IELTS Exemption ?

Has anyone here got this exemption on the basis of overseas studies in english language?

Please help

Thanks

35 minutes ago, coolmittu said:

Hi Friends,

If secondry applicant has studied 5 years study in english language in their home country can she get Ielts exemption.

If yes could you please tell me the format or what letter does a secondry applicant needs to get this IELTS Exemption ?

Has anyone here got this exemption on the basis of overseas studies in english language?

Please help

Thanks

IMG_0917.PNG

Hi Friends,

Please help
Thanks
Hi brother I am Rajat from New Delhi

Brother did you got secondary applicant exempt from ielts.
I'm sailing in the same boat.
I am assuming you live in India can you please forward me your phone number I need to talk to you regarding this matter

Archived