AHPRA Address

LeeH

I'm about to send my AHPRA application (by DHL) but was wondering if it's a good idea to send it to one of the potentially quieter states for processing, so that it gets done quicker?

But I was also wondering if I send it to Perth or Darwin for example, would I then have to present in person IN THAT STATE to convert my offer in principle?? That could be a headache if so....

I mailed mine in to Sydney and they sent it on to Perth as they were too busy in Sydney. I have read somewhere that you can present to any AHPRA office in Australia to present in person, and they forward your ID documents to your case officer.

I have to say that the registration officer in Perth has provided excellent communication so far with my application. Still waiting for a decision at the moment as my education is a little bit complicated as I went to college and 2 different universities.

• Like 2

Ah that's good news then, thanks for that. As my NMC COGS was sent to the Victoria address, I decided to send my application there too.. Just seemed logical in my mind.

Hoping I get some good communication too!

• Like 1