Pending 187 bridging visa b second application

Ce22

Hopefully someone can advise me?

i just logged on to my immi account to see they have updated the processing time to 15-17 months. 

I’m currently 15 months into my wait for PR but applied and received a bvb in October that expired last week. 

I have a pre planned trip in may to Europe as I never expected the process to take so long (on application process time was 8/12 months) and I was just wondering if anyone had any experience of applying for a second bvb? And basically if I need to be worried or not? 

Cheers guys ?

On 1/8/2018 at 18:13, Ce22 said:

Hopefully someone can advise me?

i just logged on to my immi account to see they have updated the processing time to 15-17 months. 

I’m currently 15 months into my wait for PR but applied and received a bvb in October that expired last week. 

I have a pre planned trip in may to Europe as I never expected the process to take so long (on application process time was 8/12 months) and I was just wondering if anyone had any experience of applying for a second bvb? And basically if I need to be worried or not? 

Cheers guys ?

I don't think there is any problem applying for any number of bridging visa B (As long as you pay), it's a permission for leaving Australia and coming back again.

I'm currently 12 months waiting for my PR and having a similar situation and my work requires me to travel overseas so I've to apply for BVB each time.

The question here if the BVB affects the waiting period for the PR or not?!!

Thanks mazen ? good to know it won’t be a problem to leave the country again.

I thought applying for bvb would maybe make someone look at your application but mine has been and gone and I still haven’t heard anything more so maybe not ?

• Like 1

On 1/22/2018 at 14:51, Ce22 said:

Thanks mazen ? good to know it won’t be a problem to leave the country again.

I thought applying for bvb would maybe make someone look at your application but mine has been and gone and I still haven’t heard anything more so maybe not ?

wish you can hear good news soon regarding your application :)