Victoria sponsorship

Angiemol

Hi Angiemol we applied for Vic ss as well as cook 65+5 and waited exactly 12 weeks. When we got the nomination we got ITA immediately. We applied for the visa on 4 Dec 2017 and started by submitting all PCC's and done medicals and form 80,all loaded and hoping for direct grant. BTW form 80 is for all applicants over 18 and PCC for all countries you have been in for longer than 12 months in the last 10 years...... I would suggest you start working on form 80 as it's a lengthy one...Good luck (I am not an immigration agent, just giving my personal opinion) 

Thank you Renebo for the info . I still need to fill in the sponsorship application form .. hopefully will complete today .. I am assuming12 weeks is the waiting time that's what mentioned in the website also .. By then I should get a positive or negative reply then I can lodge application 

• 2 months later...
On 1/4/2018 at 09:04, Angiemol said:

Thank you Renebo for the info . I still need to fill in the sponsorship application form .. hopefully will complete today .. I am assuming12 weeks is the waiting time that's what mentioned in the website also .. By then I should get a positive or negative reply then I can lodge application 

hello Angiemol, are you applying onshore or offshore?