U.K. to Oz

Shelley

There are loads of threads on this. The search function may turn them up.

There will probably be the odd not great review for most of them as those things can happen. 

I’d say give the main 6 or so a call and see which ones you want to come out and quote you. 3 or 4 of them, then go with the one you like the best. 

• 4 weeks later...

We have just used Anglo Pacific Shelly and have to say that they gave been great!
I got quotes from AP, PSS & Crown. Crown didn’t come to the house to assess volume, they did it by video link and they ended up the most expensive. PSS & AP came to the house to assess volume and there was a huge difference (130cu ft) in their assessments.
The guy from AP was excellent, knew his stuff, and couldn’t have been more helpful, as were the girls in the office in Manchester, they were also the most competitive when I compared price by the cu ft. so we plumped for AP.
From booking to packing day I had lots of questions and Darren & Sandra responded immediately.
Our goods were packed up last Thursday by a fantastic team of guys who arrived early and did a brilliant job, checking with me throughout the morning that I was happy etc.
With AP you only pay a deposit on booking and then the balance once the goods are back at their depot and correctly measured. The others wanted payment up front.
We got a final invoice on Monday and it was less than originally quoted as the volume was slightly less.... bonus!!!
we have had confirmation today that it will be put on the container ASAP (as it is only a partial container they will add another consignment before shipping) and will keep us informed.
I know we are only half way there but up to now I wholeheartedly recommend AP.
One incidental....we chose Letton Percival for our marine insurance, half the cost of the removal companies and have had excellent service from them too!
Good luck..!!